Money Smart for Small Business
Money Smart for Small Business (MSSB) provides a practical introduction to topics related to starting and managing a business. Developed jointly by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), this instructor-led curriculum consists of 13 modules.
13 Module Curriculum: The topics for the training modules provide a practical introduction to aspects of starting and managing a business that can be taught in any order or independently in 60 to 90 minutes. Each module includes a fully scripted instructor guide, participant workbook, and PowerPoint slides. In addition to grounding participants in the basics, the curriculum serves as a foundation for more advanced training and technical assistance.
- Is Owning a Business a Good Fit for You?
- Managing Cash Flow
- Organization Types
- Time Management
- Financial Management
- Record Keeping
- Banking Services Available for Small Businesses
- Planning for a Healthy Business
- Credit Reporting
- Risk Management
- Tax Planning and Reporting
- Selling a Small Business and Succession Planning
Foundations in Entrepreneurship—Dave Ramsey
This NEW fully digital curriculum features video lessons by Dave Ramsey and his team of business experts. The curriculum covers essential business topics and allows students the opportunity to develop a business idea through project-based learning over the course of the curriculum!
- 25 Hours of Content
- 4 Stand alone modules
- Case Studies and Activities
- Pre & Post Tests
- Aligns with NBEA Standards
- Exclusively on Foundations Digital
- Taught by Top Business Experts
- Dedicated Curriculum Advisor
Call today to sign up for a class! 509-765-9206 x307