If you or your business reside in Washington State, the Prosperity Center can maneuver you around the obstacles to succeed. Through direct counseling, we provide a range of management and technical assistance services.
Here are some examples of the types of assistance provided:
- Business plan development
- Financial planning
- Legal business structures
- Loan packaging
- Employee management
Want to start a small business – Where do you begin?
This can certainly be a daunting question. First, make an appointment to receive counseling. Our advisors are adept at helping you write a business plan, the "roadmap" for your venture. Assistance is available to anyone interested in beginning a small business for the first time, who cannot afford the services of a private consultant.
I’ve made an appointment with a Prosperity Center advisor. Now what?
- Write down your questions. Bring a list of your questions and concerns to your appointment.
- Review your finances. Know what resources you have to invest in the business, and how much income you need.
- Don't make any rash decisions. Meet with an advisor before making financial or life changing commitments (like signing a lease or quitting your day job). Starting a business can be more complex and take longer than you expect.
- Set a goal for your meeting.
- Have a vision. Your advisor can help you get there, but you have to know where you want to go.